The Experts in Car Transport, Car Carriers, Interstate Car Transport,
Local Car Transport, Car Storage, Australia Wide
- TRANSURF CONSULTANTS trades as AUTO Logistics.
- AUTO Logistics facilitates the transport of vehicles between any two places located anywhere in Australia using contracted carriers.
- AUTO Logistics does not guarantee delivery times or promises made by their contracted carriers. Vehicle transit times are provided by the individual contracted carriers and are estimates only. Transit times may vary due to peak periods, acts of nature and backlogs etc. Do not plan holidays, trips and/or meetings etc using estimated transit times. Estimated transit times are calculated from the day the vehicle is collected or dropped off to our depot. Auto-Logistics or it's contract carriers are not responsible for delays or excess transit times. Refunds or compensation claims will not be entered into regarding excess transit times.
- When a vehicle is booked as a door collection or delivery, due the access of some locations we will not always be able to get our vehicles right up to the actual address. In these cases we will either get as close as we can or arrange a "call to meet the driver" point. This will usually be a car dealership or service station that has the required access for our vehicles. You will be required to get the car to this point at the required time.
- All vehicles travelling into WA go through a quarantine process which is a legal requirement. All vehicles must be completely clean prior to pick-up. Vehicles that require cleaning prior to quarantine inspection will be charged directly to the customer. Further charges may also be applicable for re-assessment.
- AUTO Logistics use contracted carriers and accepts no responsibility for any of their actions, suggestions or their failure to deliver to their agreed terms. AUTO Logistics can not and will not accept any responsibility for the outcomes of their contracted carriers. AUTO Logistics can not and will not be held liable for any of the business practices of their contracted carriers.
- All prices quoted by AUTO Logistics include fuel levy, GST and Transit Warranty (if provided) by the contracted carrier. All prices quoted are based on the market value on that day and will vary on a daily basis either up or down. You are bound by the individual contracted carriers terms and conditions. Please refer to their individual terms and conditions of carriage and warranty policy details. A copy is usually provided on the reverse side of their condition report and/or transit paperwork. Please contact AUTO Logistics immediately should you wish to increase the warranty value for your vehicle or you would like to organise your own transit insurance/warranty. Please refer to each contract carriers warranty for full details. Goods in vehicles, after market accessories, modified items etc, are not covered under any warranty.
- All warranty claims must be addressed directly with the contracted carrier/s and not AUTO Logistics. AUTO Logistics is not liable and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to a vehicle while in transit with their contracted carriers. Please note that an excess may apply. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the warranty cover, please contact the carrier/s directly for their full Terms and Conditions.
- All vehicles must be empty of all personal possessions unless previously arranged at time of booking otherwise vehicles will not be transported. This includes spare car parts, luggage, CD's and sunglasses etc. Please advise AUTO Logistics immediately should you require assistance with transporting of personal possessions. Please note that any personal goods authorised to travel with the vehicle are not covered under the carriers warranty policy - Goods always travel at own risk.
- If you book a vehicle with us that is travelling with goods/ parts/ personal possessions inside, the following rules apply. (A) Maximum weight allowed is 100 kilo (B) If your vehicle is a ute or has a tray, the tray only can contain goods, not the cab (C) The front of the vehicle must be empty (D) Nothing must be loaded over the height of any window as the driver needs all round visibility (E) Nothing can be on the floor of the vehicle behind the drivers seat (F) Goods on the back seats must be secured (G) We do not transport dangerous goods (H) All goods transported are at your own risk and are not covered by a warranty in any way.
- All vehicles booked as drivable vehicles must have steering, brakes, handbrake, battery and wheels/tyres in full working order, all windows and windscreens intact and all seats in place and secured in order for your vehicle to be driven on and off the transporter. Please advise AUTO Logistics immediately should your vehicle not meet any of the above-mentioned requirements or you have any questions relating to this. Vehicles deemed as non runners require specialised carriers who utilise tilt trays and winches so it is vitally important that you advise AUTO Logistics immediately should you think your vehicle may be deemed a non-runner.
- Transport must be paid in full to AUTO Logistic before AUTO Logistics will arrange and confirm transport with their contracted carriers.
- Booking cancellations attract a cancellation fee of up to $150. Further charges may also apply for futile collections or cars deemed as non drivable.
- AUTO Logistics reserves the right to change or amend any of our Terms and Conditions without notification.
- AUTO Logistics reserves the right to cancel or decline bookings at any time without explanation. This includes declining any quoted price generated by the online quoting system, that has either been accepted or paid for.
- By submitting a quote request with or sending an email to AUTO Logistics or any site associated with the Transurf Group of Companies, you are agreeing to receive unsolicited emails on future promotions, services and/or products from any of their Companies.
Rail Transport Rules:
- Your vehicle’s dimensions will allow for travel on the lower deck of the rail carriage. Please be advised the max height is 1.5 metres.
- Your vehicle’s dimensions will allow for travel on the upper deck of the rail carriage. Please be advised the max height is MEL (1.5m), SYD (1.5m), PER (1.9m), ASP/DRW (2.0m).
- The wheels of your vehicle and/or trailer must comply with the inner and outer wheel track restrictions. Inner track must be greater than 0.92m. Outer track must not exceed 1.9m. Please ensure front and rear wheels are measured as this can vary on some.
- Width of vehicle must not exceed 2.2m.
- The clearance height of the vehicle’s undercarriage must be at least 13cm. That is the height of a coke can.
- Non-factory fitted roof racks must be emptied and/or removed.
- Your vehicle must be roadworthy and registered at the time of transportation and be able to be driven on to our wagons by our staff.
- This fare is non-refundable.
- Do not overload your vehicle and ensure maximum visibility is maintained. Please allow room behind the driver’s seat to allow it to be repositioned if required.
- Please be aware certain model Ford vehicles can suffer problems to their exhaust systems while in transit. AUTO Logistics advises that you contact the dealer or your mechanic prior to travel.
- Strict quarantine regulations apply to vehicles entering WA, your vehicle needs to be clean and void of mud and dirt.
- Your vehicle and its contents travel at your own risk. AUTO Logistics recommends you take out transit insurance/warranty with your car insurance company to cover the vehicle during transit.
- All vehicles must be dropped off during the specified loading times and collected within 1 hour of the trains arrival time. There is no storage or security available for any vehicles not collected.
Interstate Boat Transport
Parcel & Courier Services
Transport and storage.
GPS Units & Gadgets
Road Marking Products
Create your own iPhone cover.